Environmental Fellowship Opportunities
- Campus Ecology Fellowships - Designed to support students in their efforts to create sustainable campus communities, sponsored by the National Wildlife Federation.
- Coastal Management Fellowship - Education and training opportunities for postgraduate students in coastal resource management and policy.
- Environmental Leadership Program - Designed to build the leadership capacity of the environmental movement's most promising emerging professionals.
- EPA National Network for Environmental Management Studies -Provides students with practical research opportunities and experiences in Environmental Policy, Regulation, and Law; Environmental Management and Administration; Environmental Science; Public Relations and Communications and more.
- EPA Star Fellowships -The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), National Center for Environmental Research (NCER), is offering Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Graduate Fellowships for master's and doctoral level students in environmentally related fields of study.
Sea Grant Fellowship (Coastal-related Studies)
- Fulbright Fellowship Grants -Offers opportunities for recent graduates, postgraduate candidates, and developing professionals and artists to conduct career-launching study and research abroad.
- Marine Policy Fellowship Program -Social science students study the economic, legal and policy issues that arise from use of the world's oceans.
- NASA Earth System Science Fellowship Program
-The NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship (NESSF) supports basic and applied research in Earth and space science.
Approximately 50 new graduate fellowships in Earth Science are awarded each year.
- National Estuarine Research Reserve System Fellowships
- research focused on improving coastal zone management and providing students with hands-on training in ecological monitoring.
National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- The NSF offers approximately 900 graduate fellowships each year. Fellowships provide three years of support for graduate study leading to
research-based master's or doctoral degrees in the fields of science, mathematics, and engineering supported by the NSF and are intended for
students in the early stages of their graduate study.
- Sea Grant Funding and Fellowships
- NOAA National Sea Grant Office (NSGO) recently unveiled its new website, offering an array of information on Sea Grant's priority areas and initiatives,
the Sea Grant College Network, funding opportunities, fellowships and more.
- Wildlife Conservation Society
-Awards small grants to field research projects leading directly to the conservation of threatened wildlife and wildlife habitat.
Funding opportunities within UF departments
Last Modified: Friday, March 29, 2013 14:13